2 150 000 EUR
Fees at the seller's charge
- Living space: 500 sqm approx.
- Plot: 1,45 hectares approx.
Main house (400 sqm approx.)
- 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms
- Kitchen / sitting room / living room / study
- Home cinema room
- Living room / 2 bedrooms / Bathroom
Outbuildings and amenities
- Vaulted cellars
- Energy survey: Energy consumption E (194) - Green gas Emissions E (57)
- 10 minutes train station access (TGV)- 5 minutes motorway access (A6)
- Property REF BHS 296
This property full of charm will welcome a family residence project in Burgundy, or a professional project, such as a guest house, or a project linked to the wine, by using the barns and the beautiful, vaulted cellars. This large period house is offering lots of character and a preserved environment, located in the heart of a village with shops and services.